GTD for Remote Working: Virtual Refresher Session
With the world having changed dramatically for many office-based workers, we are faced with different challenges in a new work-from-home environment. Whether it’s struggling with the blurred boundaries of work and home life, coping with stress and burnout, or communication challenges with colleagues, the Getting Things Done® methodology can support and optimise remote working for the hybrid workforce.
This live two-hour virtual GTD® refresher session is suitable for those who have already attended a GTD Level 1 Fundamental Seminar, but who are now working remotely and want to learn how to adapt GTD to working from home.
It provides practical approaches to communicating across remote teams, effective time management, how to focus better when working from home, coping with distraction, and maintaining work-life balance.
If you have employees based remotely or dispersed teams, the GTD for Remote Working refresher can help to:
- Optimise working from home with increased focus and ability to manage distractions
- Reduce stress, overwhelm and burnout as a result of a challenging working environment
- Communicate effectively with colleagues in a new virtual workplace
- Use the right tools and technology platforms to manage workflow
- Apply GTD best practices to the home-based or hybrid office
Participant numbers are limited to 20 per session.