GTD® Mastering Workflow Level 1: Fundamentals
PIECES OF CONTENT RECEIVED EACH DAY
GB OF DATA CONSUMED EACH DAY
NEW EMAILS RECEIVED PER DAY
HOURS SPENT PER WEEK WITH FAMILY
- Why do we sometimes feel like we’re working harder but falling further behind?
- Is it possible to achieve what we want personally and professionally without working more hours?
- Can increased productivity really go hand-in-hand with lower stress levels?
About the Course
The headwinds we face in life today are formidable. Emails and instant messages come in at a relentless pace. Calendars fill up. Distractions abound. We are consistently busy, but we lack the sense that we are focused on the right things. We seldom celebrate real achievement. Home life suffers, at the mercy of the demands of our professional lives, and vice versa.
GTD Mastering Workflow is a one-day seminar that provides practical techniques that help you to get control of your world. You will increase your productivity, yes, but you will do so while maintaining a clear mind and the confidence that you are consistently focused on the right things.
- The Fundamental Process – how can we think decisively and effectively about things that need to get done?
- The Five Phases of Workflow – a model for analysing and optimising the way we work every day
- Implementing Getting Things Done – how will you implement the ideas and best practices from the seminar?
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who wants to get more of the right things done, in less time, with less stress and greater mental clarity.
None. The seminar introduces the fundamental thinking and practices of the Getting Things Done methodology.
We recommend setting aside a second day to fully set up your GTD systems as soon as possible following on from this seminar. Alternatively, we also offer one-on-one coaching provided by certified GTD coaches.
Reserve your seat in the seminar now
Standard Rate: £495+VAT
*Discounts for early registration.
Group rates available for two or more. Special rates for charities, students, and teachers.