GTD® Mastering Workflow Level 2, Projects & Priorities: Wednesday 12th October 2022 (VIRTUAL/LIVE)
|Wednesday, 12th October|
|This is a live and interactive virtual seminar, and will take place online|
|The seminar begins at 9am and finishes at approximately 5pm. There will be mid-morning, lunchtime and mid-afternoon breaks|
|Seminar materials will be sent by courier where possible, otherwise they will be sent as PDFs by email|
About the Course
You have implemented the core ideas from Getting Things Done®, and as a result you’ve seen your productivity increase and your stress levels drop. In the Projects and Priorities seminar, you will take your GTD® system and practices to the next level.
This is a one-day course that provides practical techniques that help you to get control of your world. You will increase your productivity, yes, but you will do so while maintaining a clear mind and the confidence that you are consistently focused on the right things.
- Where are you on the path of GTD mastery?
- The power of a complete projects list
- Mining your current calendar and actions to identify projects and Areas of Responsibility
- Changing problems, issues, and opportunities into projects
- Using the Natural Planning Model® to facilitate planning of individual and team projects
- Developing and using an integrated life management system
- Identifying and using Areas of Focus to ensure priorities are aligned
Early bird rate
(valid until Wednesday, 31st August)
Standard rate: £495 + VAT
(valid from Thursday, 1st September)
FREE FOLLOW-UP WEBINAR:
As a participant of this seminar, you will be able to join a live follow up webinar on Tuesday 1st November at 4pm (for 60 minutes).