Step-by-step GTD installation manual with detailed instructions, suggested supplies, and coaching tips. A4 size PDF. 43 pages.
This Guide is recommend as a supplement to the Getting Things Done book, not as a stand-alone tool for learning GTD.
This Guide includes:
– Getting Started: Setting Up the Time, Space, and Tools
– Collecting: Corralling Your “Stuff”
– Processing: Getting “In” to Empty
– Organizing: Setting Up the Right Buckets
– Reviewing: Keeping Your System Functional
– Doing: Making the Best Action Choices
– Articles by David Allen
– Getting Email Under Control
– General Reference Filing
– Frequently Asked Questions