Our best-practices guide for implementing GTD with OneNote for the Windows desktop. A4 size PDF. 46 pages.
This Guide will show you how to:
– Understand the fundamental GTD best practices
– Optimally configure OneNote in the way we have found works best for GTD
– Integrate your actionable email
– Create project and next actions lists
– Create useful reference lists
– Use tags creatively
– Integrate with Microsoft Outlook (optional of course!)
… and much more!
Once you purchase, you will receive an email with a link to download the Guide as a PDF, which you can save and/or print for your personal use.