About Getting Things Done (GTD)
PIECES OF CONTENT RECEIVED EACH DAY
GB OF DATA CONSUMED EACH DAY
NEW EMAILS RECEIVED PER DAY
HOURS SPENT PER WEEK WITH FAMILY
What is it?
Getting Things Done® is the ultimate work-life management system that drastically reduces stress while improving productivity. It helps clear your mind and organise your thoughts so you can achieve effective results and unleash creative potential. Ultimately, it enables you to work smarter and live better.
Founded and pioneered by David Allen, GTD redefines the way you approach life and work, helping you to create habits that can transform your life for good. In fact, GTD has helped hundreds – if not thousands – of individuals and organisations all over the world to become more productive and focused, while reducing stress, overwhelm, and burnout.
“Your head is for having ideas, not holding them”®
GTD applies order to the chaos
The fundamentals of GTD are really quite simple:
- Capture anything and everything that has your attention
- Clarify actionable things into outcomes and next steps
- Organise reminders and information in the most streamlined way, in appropriate categories, based on how and when you need to access them
- Reflect on your commitments to ensure you’re always aware of the most productive options
- Engage minute-to-minute by following your informed intuition about what the best thing to be doing is
GTD allows you to improve efficiency, creativity and memory by focusing on the right things at the right time. Frequent reviews of the six horizons of your commitments (purpose, vision, goals, areas of focus, projects, and actions) keep you ‘on your game’ and ahead of the field.
Want to know more?